Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mini-Superhero Cape Set: New in the B&B shop!

I know I've said this before but it bears repeating: I love it when customers come to me with a request for something new! Olivia contacted me because she wanted a special cape set for her twin girls' birthday. I already have mini-capes listed in the shop and regular size cape/wristcuffs combos too. But I didn't have mini-wristcuffs or fun felt crowns. Until now. Presenting the 1st birthday Mini-Supercape Set.


For Olivia's twins we decided on matching red and yellow cape sets.


Of course, each cape has a bright little button at the neck.


Olivia also requested a little crown for each girl.


I thought it would be nice to offer a more boyish style crown too. I whipped up a sample for Little Boy Blue. You can never have too many dress up clothes and accessories!


Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment