Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Batgirl!

One of my favorite things about this job is collaborating with customers to come up with new designs. The Firestar Supercape Set was originally made at the request of a customer and is now one of our biggest hits!




So I was very excited when Lisa came to me with a request for Superset for her Batman-loving niece. We decided on a black cape with her initial in yellow against a sparkling white moon.


The cape closes at the neck with a yellow button. And it is accompanied by a pair of yellow wristcuffs decorated with sparkly black bats.


I'm extremely happy with the finished product.


And Miss Belle was happy to model it for me.


Want your own supercape for your favorite Batgirl or Batboy?


You're in luck! Because it is now listed in the Bloom & Belle shop!


Pow!


1 comment:

  1. So cute--I love that you write all of this up, and your kids model for you.

    ReplyDelete